Monday, July 4, 2011

Finn Brothers

It's always hard to get in touch with StudyLink by phone and today they were simply refusing to take calls at times. However at least when you do get put on hold they play music by the local lads - Tim and Neil Finn. I don't mind listening to a bit of Crowded House or Split Enz while waiting for a discussion about my student allowance. They are such talented musicians. I first saw them about 30 years ago when they performed as Split Enz in Palmerston North and I saw them again a couple of years ago when they came back to perform in their home town. I love the old songs such as My Mistake, I Got You and I See Red, and one of my favourite more recent songs is Won't Give In. I'm still waiting for an answer to my StudyLink query but it got me into the mood for some Finn brothers music today.




No comments: