Friday, January 6, 2012

Ten Things I'll Miss About Te Awamutu

Flowering cherry trees - the main street is beautiful in spring time.

Regent Cinema – a wonderful collection of movie memorabilia and so handy that I can catch a movie if I leave home 5 minutes before it starts.

Teasdale Street – my home in a tranquil spot yet only a short walk to the main street.

Te Awamutu Library – helpful staff and crammed with books (literally crammed with books, put some money into more space for this great community resource please Waipa District Council).

Mandarins – masses of delicious, juicy fruit from the tree in my garden.

Waikato weather – lovely warm summers.

Puahue countryside – enjoying the scenery and changing seasons as I drive to work.

Te Awamutu Squash Club – great facilities, friendly members, good times.

My friends.

My Mum.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Carolyn, yes, your main street looks great with those spring flowering trees. we like to visit Te Awamutu then too. It is nice that you appreciated your home town, and it looks like you are going to miss it for a while... - Dave