Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduation

I officially graduated with my Post Graduate Diploma in Information Studies on Wednesday. I decided to go to the graduation ceremony even though I didn't study on campus and I was glad I went.  Alison, Dad and Robert attended and celebrated with me, including a lovely meal at a Mexican restaurant afterwards. I sat next to another woman who had studied online and was in some of my classes so we compared notes about what we were doing now. It was quite special to have a karanga and haka as we entered the auditorium and although my time on stage was fleeting (a few seconds amongst a large number of graduates) it seemed a fitting way to complete my studies.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Well done Carolyn. Congratulations! - Dave

Learning English said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kate said...

Well done! Feels good, doesn't it? I've just graduated with a PG dip. I also did mine at distance.